About the Job
- Ensures an accurate & timely month, quarter & year-end closing providing all necessary regular & irregular analysis.
- Prepare monthly management reports.
- Ensure a clean & timely year-end audit and assist with financial audits, prepare audit schedules and interface with auditors.
- Responsible to prepare and distribute timely, accurate financial statement and all Analytical reports related and non-related to the financial statements
- Ensure reconciliation of inter-company accounts and rectification of reconciling items.
- Ensure that all the financial transactions are properly accounted in the General Ledger and in the correct cost and profit centres.
- Handling intercompany cost allocations.
- Prepare Cash reports.
- Maintaining accurate revenue and cost recognition databases.
- Ensure all month-end entries are passed in the system like pre-payments, accruals etc
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of Egyptian Accounting Standards and IFRS.
- Solid background of real estate sector accounting.
- 5-7 Years of relevant experience in Real Estate sector.
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, power point and WinWord.
- Strong understanding of setting up and organizing database and spreadsheets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Strong communication skills.
- Fast learner.