About the Job
- Run calls and target calls to generate business opportunities from assigned leads.
- Determining clients needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit their needs
- Be a consultant for the buyer by advising clients on market condition and market investment opportunities
- Facilitating the process of buying a property by making a comparison between different projects
- Be a link between buyers (Property Development Companies) and sellers
- Hold visits for the customers at the of different projects locations.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with the customers by following up on their requests and updates through accurate feedback entry on CRM.
- Following up with the partners (Property Development Companies) to get updated availability.
- Following up with the management to ensure fast and high-quality communication to organize and archive work outcomes.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 1 year in the real estate field
- Preferred to own a car
- Strong selling, communication, negotiation, interpersonal skills including building rapport with the customers and openness to feedback.
- Have very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good command of the English language.