About the Job
Being a part of the marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
Devising and presenting ideas and strategies to generate leads Writing and proofreading creative copy for our social media and marketing material.
Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles.
Manage various social media accounts, Plan and monitor the ongoing paid marketing campaigns on social media (Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc.).
Building significant number of followers on Social Media Platforms by following and engaging with potential clients.
Posting updates to all social media platforms.
Build Facebook ‘likes’ by approaching potential clients and candidates through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns.
Maintain a monthly social media calendar.
Responsible For social media analysis “Swot Analysis”. Write, develop, and strategist online content production and scheduling.
- Real Estate experience is a must
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience as a Social Media specialist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
- Very Good English